If you’re looking for more Valentine’s decor on a budget, this V-day centerpiece also pairs well with my DIY Valentine’s sign and farmhouse yarn wreaths.
Valentine’s centerpiece supplies:
- 18″ sign wood sign from Dollar Tree
- pack of 3/8″ wooden dowels
- heart template of foam heart from DT
- hack saw
- hot glue gun & glue
- 2-3 assorted fabrics: a fat quarter is plenty
- yarn (use if you only use 2 fabrics)
- sandpaper & an electric sander (optional)
- acrylic paint or wood stain: I used Rust-oleum’s weathered gray stain & polyurethane in one.